Corduroy Steven jacket - navy blue
Velvet is making a comeback this season in the Curling man's locker room! We made this jacket and pants set from a very beautiful Italian corduroy from Duca Visconti. The model of this jacket is called Steven, it is a must at Curling, a 2 button jacket with a slightly adjusted cut, 2 slits at the back of the jacket, real buttonholes at the bottom of the sleeves, inside pockets that fit close with a button. High-end manufacturing with semi-traditional interlining for a better hold of the jacket over time. Finally, because at Curling we take care of our jackets down to the smallest detail, the underside of the collar is in red felt with a beige tape.
- Model: Steven
- Fabric composition: 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Weaver: Duca Visconti
- Origin of the fabric: Italy
- This jacket is produced in Poland.
- Fast shipping: 1-3 days
- Delivery of this jacket is free in mainland France
- Boutique Curling Ref: H3STEVEN092 - MARINE
Collection of orders in store
- Click and Collect: collection of orders at the Curling boutique at 91 Rue de Courcelles Paris 17th.
Other delivery methods available:
- Home delivery by Colissimo in France and abroad (Free in France)
- Delivery to a Colissimo pick-up point (Free in France)
- Hand delivery by a member of our team in Paris and the inner suburbs. (10€)
- Shipping of parcels by Colissimo with tracking number.
- Shipping time: 24 to 72 hours
Colissimo shipping costs
- ZONE 1: FREE DELIVERY
- ZONE 2: €10
- ZONE 3: €15
- ZONE 4: €20
- ZONE 5: €30
Rest of the World / Rest of the World
Return & Exchange
- Satisfaction guaranteed: you have 30 days to return an item.
- Exchange and return times are extended during confinement: up to 30 days from the reopening of our stores.
- Free returns to all Curling stores upon reopening.
- Return by post at the customer's expense to the following address:
Curling Web Service / 91 Rue de Courcelles 75017 Paris, FRANCE